Application for New Students 2020-2021
To apply for your student to attend Horizons:
Your will see a cloud and a box. Click on the blue writing in the box that says SIGN UP in the lower right hand corner.
It will say Account Registration at the top. Answer these questions for your Student. You will add other students later if needed. Under Affiliate select GA, then the site you would like for your student to attend. There are MANY sites in Georgia, so please be sure to select SAVANNAH Schools- Savannah Country Day/Bethesda, St. Andrew's School or Savannah Christian.
4. Click Register
5. YOU ARE NOT DONE!! Check your email – the one you typed in on the Account Registration page. You should get an email that says Welcome to Horizons. There is a long link in that email. Click the link.
6. Choose a password and write it down in case you need it again. Click Change Password.
7. You should now see the Dashboard for your family. You will need to complete the application for the first student—you will see their name in the box.
8. Complete the application for your student by entering all the information that has a red * next to it on each tab.
***** Attention: ALL PHONE NUMBER MUST LOOK LIKE THIS (000) 000-000. If you do not use the ( ) and the – correctly, it will not let you move on. If you get an error, it’s probably for the phone number.
9. On the Uploads Tab, please upload the following documents for your student. All these forms can be found linked below:
OUR FORMS, FOUND BELOW
- Immunization Form
- Proof of Income – Free/Reduced Lunch Letter or other documents as required
- GKIDS Assessment or recent Map Scores
****Attention- you can upload photos of these forms but please make sure they are clear and easy to read.
Thank you in advance!
10. Submit on the last tab when complete.
11. Back at the Dashboard, you can add other sibling applications for students K-8th grade in your family that you would like us to consider. Click Add a Student and repeat this entire process for each student, including uploading all forms.
You can go back to your family dashboard and make changes or upload documents by going back to and entering in your username (email address) and password at any time.
DEADLINE FOR ALL NEW STUDENT APPLICATIONS IS MARCH 27th, 2020.
*Questions? Call us at 961-8854 or